Monday, December 19, 2022

Winter Wonders, New, Beautiful and On Sale + A complete Mini Kit FREE

I live in Europe, where the Winter is just showing its colors, and all the beauty that comes with it. Winter Wonders is about this wonderful Season and everything else that we love. The first snow, hot chocolate, fondues with family and friends, bare trees, a cozy fire, a good wine, a walk in the mountains and so much more. Enjoy!!! 

View it HERE at The Studio.









I have created several extra packs to complement your Collection.






My Talented Girls have created several layouts to inspire you!











To celebrate this glorious Season, I havre a full Mini Kit for you as a FREE GIFT, part of The Studio's Facebook Hop. You can download it, visiting my Facebook Fan Page, HERE. Then you can follow the Hop and complete a full Mega Collection.


Thanks for Looking and Merry Christmas!
Silvia






No comments: