Thursday, August 19, 2021

Sweet & Berries a Beautiful New Collection, On Sale + Free Gift

Lately I have been deeply inspired by colors and I was totally drawn to this beautiful Swatch that calls for an antique and elegant feel. I could see Roses, Macarons and Berries in it, with a little glam and vintage. Then Sweet & Berries was born.  I hope you will feel as inspired as I am. Enjoy!!! 

View it HERE at The Studio or HERE at Scrap Girls









Some extra packs to help you out!





Here are some layouts to inspire you!











Here is a Free Gift for you created by the talented Elly. Download it HERE


Thanks for looking,
Silvia






1 comment:

Vicky said...

Silvia! I saw your name mentioned at Just Art and decided to look you up! I'm so happy to see you still creating your beautiful designs!