Friday, October 2, 2020

A Beautiful New Release, Flash Sales and a 50% Storewide Sale! Come Celebrate DSD!

We are Celebrating DSD at The Studio. My entire store is 50% OFF! I have a beautiful New Release and $1 each, One Day Only Flash Sale! Come check everything at The Studio HERE.

My New Release for this week, Luxuriant Foliage draws inspiration from the gorgeous colors of the Season, when the leaves start to change, but there is still enough green around. The weather is balmy, the colors exuberant and beauty is all around. Enjoy!!!










As usual, I have created extra Packs to complement your Collection.





My Girls have created exquisite layouts to inspire you!












And Last but not Least here is a Free Gift for you created by Kythe. Download it HERE


Thanks for looking and don't forget to visit!
Silvia








No comments: