Thursday, May 7, 2020

Baby Dreams, so cute!!! On Sale + a Free Gift!

Baby Dreams is a very large Baby Collection with a twist, inspired by all the lovely babies that I've met throughout my life. Packed to the brim with cute elements, most of it in boy's and girl's colors, and delicate papers, this collection will make it easy for you to scrap these adorable creatures that we all treasure. On Sale for a very limited time! Enjoy!!!

Get it HERE at The Studio, or HERE at Scrap Girls.









I have a lot of extra packs on this one and also a Bundle!







Here are some layouts to inspire you, created by my talented Creative Team Ladies!








Finally, I have a Free Gift for you with a beautiful frame created by kythe, Download it HERE.


Thanks for looking,
Silvia






1 comment:

Gala said...

Великолепная коллекция! Большое спасибо за подарок!