Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Last Day at The Digi chick and a Personal Note!

Hello!
As you may guess, I am very sad to see The Digichick closing. It has been my home for a couple years, since Gotta Pixel closed. It is so sad to see so many great stores going out of business! I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your patronage and continued support of my designs during all these years. You are trully great!

However, life continues and I am ready to move to new stores, as I love designing, and couldn't imagine my life without it. As real life happens, I will take a couple months away, to deal with some other issues before I return full time to designing. By November, my new stores will open at Scrap Girls, My Memories and The Studio. At that time I will post links and new images to my brand new stores, and I do hope to see all of you there!

In the meantime, stay tunned to this Blog, Newsletter and my Facebook page as I will be posting some Free Gifts for my loyal followers every now and then, while we wait for new stores to open and new and exciting designs to show up!


See you soon! Big Hugs,
Silvia

No comments: