Thursday, June 21, 2018

My Hero has been released. A new Collection, plus a Free Gift

My Hero was created as a tribute to the Men in our lives: husbands, fathers, sons, brothers, or even a dear friend. This is a versatile kit, not limited by the theme in the least! On Sale at 20% Off, only through the weekend, Enjoy!!!

All my kits are Scrap For Hire Friendly.

You will find the complete My Hero Collection HERE at my Digichick Store.







As usual, you will also find a set of My Hero Embossed Papers. As these are more subtle than the papers in the kit, it will give you more options to create your pages. 


To further embellish your pages, here is a cool set of My Hero Word Arts


Of course you will also find a My Hero Bundle, always a great deal, to make things even easier for you.


To help inspire you, here are some beautiful layouts created with this collection.










And finally, here is your Free Gift. Download it HERE.


Thanks for looking and don't forget to check My Store for more exciting designs!
Silvia




No comments: