Monday, July 23, 2012

After A LONG Absence....

Hello to all my friends and Silvia fans!  It's been so long since I've posted here, you may have forgotten all about me, but I'm back and just itching to show off some of the spectacular layouts to be found in Silvia's galleries!  I've missed so many wonderful works of art, but I imagine we'll catch up somewhere along the way.

Today I am going to show you a wonderful layout from Silvia's Sugary Fields kit.  This is called Beautiful Bloom and it's by Terry F:


Sugary Fields is such a fantastic kit, and Terry's layout shows it off to perfection.  I love the way she's laid out her photo and elements in a bar across the page, I really like that sort of design and its excellent use of white space.  Everything here is so harmonious - the photo looks like it came straight from the kit.  Terry has used so many of the wonderful elements that Silvia has provided us with in Sugary Fields - I can just imagine the fun to be had in using this to create so many wonderful pages!

You can get Sugary Fields here:
Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

Once again, I'm excited to be back and ready to show off all the beauty of Silvia's creations.  See you tomorrow!

Sherry

No comments: