Friday, October 3, 2008

Silvia Romeo's Personal Grab Bag at Digitals! Storewide 30% Off!

Grab Bag Time!!! I have TWO Grab Bags for you!!! I don't release Grab Bags often and when I do, I make it a point to place only the best products inside. Please scroll all the way down for both of them.
There are 3 complete products, never released before, inside this Personal Use Grab Bag. For $3, it's a steal!!! Looking at the preview, you can take a peek at what's inside. Hurry up, you won't want to miss this one! Enjoy!!!
Get it HERE at Digitals.

Inside this Commercial Use Grab Bag, you will find 3 Original Products, never released before. They have been tested for quality and are flawless and High Resolution! These are great Designer's Resources, created with the designers in mind, but useful for any scrapper. Get it now before they are gone! Enjoy!!!

Get it HERE at Digitals

Don't forget that my entire store is at 30% off, including Commercial Use Products.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought the personal grab bag figuring that I could not go wrong for $3 with your beautiful designs! It's wonderful! Thanks for the good price!