Saturday, July 6, 2013

American Way!

I showed you American Way yesterday. I think it is PERFECT for scrapping all your beautiful Fourth of July layouts! But just in case you don't believe me, I went to Silvia's gallery to find a couple of layouts to prove it. 

I just love the way the fireworks are framed by the star frame in this first one. I also like the blocking of the papers and the journaling and the striped ribbon used as the border.

Fireworks by Mary-Lynne

In this second layout, I really like the layering of the papers, and the way the elements are layered under the photo. I also like the touch of glitter on the edge of the photo.

Brooklyn Bridge by sromeo

I told you this kit is perfect! Remember, you can pick up America Way at any of Silvia's stores. 


And if you hurry, you can take advantage of Silvia's 4th of July Sale going on now; 30% off through Monday! So hurry on over to any of Silvia's stores NOW!


GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP


No comments: