Friday, April 20, 2012

Your Story

Good morning!  Friday's here, time for lots of free time to scrap, right?  Well let's look at some inspiration.  Today I'm showing you a layout from Silvia's The Art of Storytellling.  This was created by Art Teacher, and she calls it Your Story:


This layout uses Silvia's kit in some wonderful and unique ways that I really like.  She's chosen a picture that has colors other than just yellow and gray, and has pulled it together so well - she picks up the pink in the picture with the color of her journaling, a great technique.  I like how she framed her journaling with the stamp photo frame.  I love the striped clip holding the tag, that really stands out nicely.  The watch seems to represent the time that passes through the scrapbooks that have been created and are being looked at.  I have to admit that I had never noticed that wonderful yellow stitching that she's used here - I had to go back to the kit to find it - and now I want to create another layout using it, it's so colorful and fun.  There is so much to look at here, Art Teacher has definitely created a layout that will be treasured!


The Art of Storytelling comes in individual parts, but the best value is the bundle of everything!  You can get that bundle here:
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
Gotta Pixel
A Cherry On Top

Tell your best stories beautifully with The Art of Storytelling!

No comments: