Thursday, January 26, 2012

K

Hi!  Well, I'm hoping that everyone got to shop Silvia's Winter Sale already, but if you didn't, it's still going on - check the post just below this one - it's a great sale!

Today we are going to see a layout done by Sage Diva called K, and it's done with Silvia's Embroidered Dreams collection:


My first impression upon seeing this layout is a feeling of cool peacefulness.  The colors of this kit are so beautiful and are perfect for bringing about that feeling.  Now Kristen has used it in her wonderful artistic fashion to create a memory that will be a real treasure for a long time to come!  I love how she's placed the picture.  I always love background papers layered like this, and the way she's used the ribbons in a perfect horizontal line intersecting the edge layers brings a sense of order.  I love the way she's made her picture black and white, that blends so perfectly with the kit colors.  And look at that alpha K!  This is right out of the box from Silvia, already embellished like that - I love this alpha!

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Kristen's layout was placed in Gallery Standouts, a well-deserved honor!

There are several add-ons in this line, including the main kit, solid papers and overlay (and that overlay is TO DIE FOR!), and the embellished alpha.  You can get them separately, or also in a bundle - see them all here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

This collection is something you will not regret buying - and like I said earlier, everything's on sale right now so you can't go wrong!

No comments: